The last day of NATO “Cross-Servicing” exercise is again very interesting.
In a first part of the exercise we’ve tracked different tankers and AEW assets arriving in the area of operations:
– USAF Boeing KC-135R (reg. 63-8028 – c/s REPSOL);
– Italian Air Force Gulfstream E.550 CAEW (reg. MM62303 – f/n IAM1470);
– NATO Boeing E-3A (reg. LX-N90450).
In the second part of the exercise also these (at least) figthers participated in the exercise:
– Belgian Air Force General Dynamic F-16 from Aviano AB
– USAF General Dynamic F-16 from Aviano AB
– USAF McDonnell Douglas F-15 from Aviano AB
– Czech Air Force Saab JAS-39 from Aviano AB
– German Air Force Panavia Tornado from Ghedi AB
A couple of USAF Rockwell B-1 departed RAF Fairford are also expected to participate in the exercise day.
Leave a Reply