US Navy carrier USS Harry S. Truman (CVN-75) has arrived in Souda Bay naval base, Crete, this morning around 09:00 CET.
USS Harry S. Truman (CVN-75) Carrier Strike Group departed from Norfolk, Va., on Dec. 1 has entered Mediterranean sea on 14th December.
The strike group is composed by:
- USNavy cruiser USS San Jacinto (CG-56);
- USN destroyer USS Cole (DDG-67);
- USN destroyer USS Bainbridge (DDG- 96);
- USN destroyer USS Gravely (DDG-107);
- USN destroyer USS Jason Dunham (DDG-109);
- Royal Norwegian Navy Frigate HNoMS Fridtjof Nansen (F310).
Carrier Air Wing (CVW) 1 is embarked aboard Harry S. Truman and includes a total of nine squadrons and detachments.