This morning the NATO apparatus in the skies over Eastern Europe maintains a high level of mobilization.
Two surveillance assets:
- NATO Boeing E-3A (reg. LX-N90450) orbits over eastern Poland
- NATO Boeing E-3A (reg. LX-N90452) returns to base after a surveillance mission on the Polish-Ukrainian border.
Five in-flight refueling assets to support fighter jets performing CAP missions:
- RAF Airbus KC.2 (reg. ZZ330) in flight over northern Poland
- NATO Airbus A330MRTT (reg. T-058) in flight to Poland
- NATO Airbus A330MRTT (reg. T-058) orbiting over southern Poland
- USAF Boeing KC-135R (reg. 63-8887) in flight over eastern Poland
- USAF McDonnell Douglas KC-10A (reg. 85-0032) orbits Romania