Another week of war begins in Ukraine. Another week of NATO engagement in the area begins:
- USAF Northrop Grumman RQ-4B (reg. 10-2045 – callsign FORTE12) continues its reconnaissance mission over the Black Sea, which began yesterday afternoon.
- US Army Bombardier 600 ARTEMIS (reg. N488CR, callsign BRIO68) carries out a reconnaissance mission on the border between Romania and Moldova
- USAF Boeing KC-135R (reg. 59-1475) carries out an in-flight refuelling mission over Romania
- USAF Boeing RC-135W (reg. 62-4130, callsign JAKE11) on its way to Poland to carry out an ISR mission
- NATO Airbus A330MRTT (reg. T-055) is in flight over Poland
- RAF Airbus KC.2 (reg. ZZ331) is in flight over Bulgaria to the north
Leave a Reply