In the past days, we’ve tracked the air activity of aircraft departed or directed to the USS George W. Bush (CVN-77). Of course, there is also considerable naval activity and thanks to satellite images we can see this too.
In the image above (click on it to enlarge), taken yesterday morning in the southern Adriatic, we see the USS Bush making a 180° turn while not far away a unit of its Combat Strike Group is refuelling from an auxiliary unit.
As a reminder, the strike group is composed by:
- cruiser USS Leyte Gulf (CG-55)
- destroyer USS Delbert D. Black (DDG-119)
- destroyer USS Truxtun (DDG-103)
- destroyer USS Farragut (DDG-99)
- destroyer USS Nitze (DDG-94)
Leave a Reply