New afternoon of missions in the Black Sea theatre.
Different NATO assets are currently engaged in the sector:
- USAF Boeing KC-135R (reg. 62-3541 – callsign BART20) refuelling USAF General Dynamic F-16s (from Aviano AB) over northern Romania;
- USAF Boeing KC-135R (reg. 61-0315 – callsign HOBO22) from RAF Mildenhall;
- USNavy Lockheed EP-3E (reg. 159893), which took off from Souda Bay AB, carrying out a surveillance mission off the Romanian coast;
- USAF Boeing RC-135W Rivet Joint (reg. 62-4138 – callsign HOMER11) in flight over Romania near Moldavian border;
- RAF Boeing RC-135W Rivet Joint (reg. ZZ664) carrying a surveillance mission over the Black Sea