A busy start of the week in Eastern Europe. This morning several assets are monitoring the situation in Belarus, Ukraine and on the Black Sea:
- USAF Boeing RC-135W (reg. 62-4130, callsign JAKE11) returning to RAF FAirford after a mission over eastern Poland
- USAF Boeing E-8C (reg. 95-0121, callsign REDEYE6) over eastern Poland
- Swedish Air Force Gulfstream S102 (reg. 102002) over the Belarusian border (flight which has now been recurring for three days)
- NATO Boeing E-3A (reg. LX-N90448) over Romania
- USAF Boeing RC-135W (reg. 62-4131, callsign HOMER11) over eastern Romania
A Global Hawk was also present in the area until this morning.
Leave a Reply