Several Russian missile strikes on Ukraine were reported this morning.
The NATO surveillance apparatus on the eastern flank is as active as ever:
- USArmy CL.60 ARTEMIS (reg. N488CR) flying over the Polish-Ukrainian border, Belarus and Kaliningrad enclosures);
- Swedish Air Force (which although not yet NATO operates in synergy with Alliance assets) Gulfstream IV KORPEN (reg. 102003) operated in approximately the same area as the ARTEMIS;
- USAF Boeing E-8C (reg. 02-9111) is arriving over eastern Poland;
- USArmy CL.60 ARTEMIS is operating over Romania near the borders with Moldova and Ukraine;
- RAF Boeing RC-135W (reg. ZZ664) left Souda Bay AB heading north.
Leave a Reply