The exercise “NATO Cross-Servicing” started today.
The air bases of Ghedi and Aviano are particularly affected.
This morning a series of missions were carried out from both bases involving several NATO aircraft.
In detail we have tracked:
- A pair of Italian Air Force Tornado (callsign PANTHER65 and 56) of the 6th Wing left from Ghedi AB;
- At least one German Air Force Panavia Tornado (callsign GHOST21) always departed from Ghedi AB;
- At least three Dutch F-16s (callsign GHOTIC21, 61 and 91) also from Ghedi;
- At least one Belgian F-16 (callsign CONAN51) which instead operated from Aviano;
- Some USAF F-15 (callsign JACKAL) took off from Aviano;
- Some Czech Air Force (and probably Hungarian Air Force too) Saab JAS-39 Gripen
- Some Polish Air Force F-16s;