Busy morning in the European skies. Several NATO aircraft are in the air to carry out various missions:
- a couple USAF Boeing B-52H (callsign RUMOR11/12) left RAF Fairford for a Northern Sea mission;
- a RAF Boeing RC-135W (reg. ZZ664) left RAFWeddington for a new Black Sea mission;
- a NATO Boeing E-3A (reg. LX-N90456) is orbiting over eastern Poland
- an USAF Northrop Grumman (reg. 11-2046 – callsign FORTE10 ) departed from NAS Sigonella is orbiting over the Black Sea south of Crimea
- an USNavy Lockheed EP-3E (reg. 159893) is carrying out asurveillance mission over eastern Romania
- an US Army Bobardier 650 ARTEMIS is carrying out a mission near the Romanian border with Ukraine and Moldova.
Leave a Reply