Second day for the exercise “NATO Cross-Servicing”.
The air bases of Ghedi and Aviano are particularly affected but today we’ve rackd also flight from Preveza (Greece) and Pratica di Mare AB.
This afternoon a series of missions were carried out from both bases involving several NATO aircraft.
In detail we have tracked:
- A pair of Italian Air Force Tornado of the 6th Wing left from Ghedi AB;
- At least one German Air Force Panavia Tornado (callsign GHOST31) always departed from Ghedi AB;
- At least one Dutch F-16s (callsign GHOTIC41) also from Ghedi;
- Some USAF F-16 (callsign SNAKE) took off from Aviano;
- Some Czech Air Force Saab JAS-39 Gripen
- Three Turkish Air Force F-16
- An Italian Air Force Gulfstream E.550 CAEW (MM62303) departed Pratica di Mare AB
- An Italian Air Force Boeing KC-767A (MM62229) departed Pratica di Mare AB too
- A NATO Boeing E-3A (LX-N90459) departed Preveza AB, Greece
- A NATO Airbus A330MRTT (T-055) departed Cologne, Germany